For anyone in turmoil, this book explores approaches based on transpersonal psychology which explore the deeper healing needs of psyche and soul. Gives meaning to people’s experience beyond the clinical.
This book is for anyone experiencing acute depression, anxiety, or emotional turmoil which doesn’t necessarily need to be medicalised. It offers holistic information that is not readily available within mainstream mental healthcare, encompassing the physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual.
- Why it’s vital to get the right support
- Finding the right healthcare professional
- Focussing on others who have recovered
- Making lifestyle changes – drastic if need be
- The importance of diet
- Eliminating toxicity, whether it’s a toxic relationship, work situation or living environment
- Regarding illness as a gift – an opportunity for healing and growth